Sunday, November 25, 2007

Physical Conditioning Phase

11/25/2007 03:12:00 PM / 0 comments

HOOYAH ~! { a quote that is used in NDU for saying "yes" or cheer }

I have successfully entered the next training phase. Also known as PCP...
3 months flies by so fast and I passed out already.
Our passing out parade was so different. Instead of relaxing, we were being whacked by our instructor. And it was only the introduction... Hell is waiting for me!

Don't know whether I will be able to survive in this phase or not.
6weeks of tough training + 1 week of hell week.
That's PCP !

I felt lucky, I didn't managed to pass my category 1 swim and yet I am able to class up.
My name was the first to mentioned by the training officer, I shouted "Yes sir" so loud and clear and with happiness. hehx.

New challenges are waiting for me as well. I'm not a good swimmer, yet I chose this path to become a diver. That's me, always ready to take up new challenges. A little bit of fear in me right now but loads of excitement as well.

We ran around dive school and sang the frogmen anthem. It was difficult, the instructor pace was fast, and make it harder for us to sing a proper song one after another. The punishment now is straight away 50 diamond push up, I think we were pumped until 200 diamond in one day.
Tonight going to book in already. Can't imagine what kind of training we will get for this coming week.

Went out on friday night with my platoon friends. Sang and drank a little bit at a pub at Clarke Quay there till quite late. Went out with Joeyee, Dan and Kevin yesterday. Shopped around in orchard area., saw some tees and find it quite nice, but its not the time for me to get anythings yet. Now budgeted, wait till my pay comes and I shall decide whether to buy them or not.
After that, went to chomp chomp and joined Jiawei they all for a dinner. Ate hokkien mee! It was nice. Went home after that and rest.....

This morning, woke up, packed my bag and then get some stuff from ntuc to bring in camp.
Had kfc just now, the crispy 2 piece chicken is nice lah~! so much better than the chicken I ate in camp. I guess I shall end here. Shall update again!