Saturday, May 10, 2008

a revival post...

5/10/2008 09:53:00 PM / 0 comments

Well, there's a sudden feel for blogging again. maybe is dued to watching this show, Tang Xin Feng Bao. There's this 2 character they actually write down what happened in their life. Definitely, my life is not as interesting as them.

My 21st birthday was good. I wanted to thanks all the people who wished me, gave me present and celebrated for me.

I loved the presents you all gave.
Appreciate the sms that I received! =D

Thanks alot.

Currently life's really slack. Nothing much done everyday, getting fatter I guess.

Finished the show Tang Xin Feng Bao. It's a good show. This shows really touched me somehow. Especially the kinship they have. Looking forward to watching more shows....

一个人需要的是亲情,友情,还有爱情吧。。。 那天天思念一个人的感觉,我好像渐渐的忘记了。